Search For Homes

Your Home Sold - Guaranteed!

Your Home Sold - Guaranteed!
www.CallSarahFirst.com

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Buying a Foreclosure: Don't say I Didn't Tell You!

Do you know the facts about buying a foreclosed home?


I have written about Foreclosures a lot.  I have helped a lot of buyers purchase foreclosed homes and I personally have purchased a foreclosure.  Buying a foreclosure is not like buying a home that is owner occupied.

Check out these articles about purchasing a foreclosed home:
Three Things To Consider About Buying a Foreclosure

Is a foreclosure worth it? Issues and upfront costs...


Are foreclosures worth the headache? Problems with the Property


The "Hidden Costs" of Purchasing Bank-Owned Properties


Empty Foreclosed Homes: What should I know?



I also wrote A LOT of other Home Buying Tips.


Buying a house isn't like car shopping.  In addition to all the paperwork and all the laws and regulations, there are a lot of different scenarios that require specific knowledge and experience. Please protect yourself and seek professional advice from a FULL TIME, experienced REALTOR.

Even if you don't choose to work with me, I can refer you to the right agent for you.

No comments:

Coming Soon and Hot New Listings