What are experts saying about 2019 real estate?In short:
- The market will remain tight in the entry level home price range
- Mortgage rates are currently flat but if the economy continue to improve, the rates will rise - not drastically but enough to impact affordability.
- Homeowners that are looking to upgrade can still sell their entry level home reasonably quickly and have a variety of larger homes to choose from.
- Seniors and retirees that are looking for one level living will continue to pay a premium as demand is high.
- Tiny homes are not as affordable as one would hope primarily due to the cost of land. The best alternative may be a trailer park (mobile home park) or possible a condo.
- Rents will continue to rise. Renters that have accumulated savings and plan to live in the area at least 3-5 years are in the best position to purchase.
Watch this 2018 Real Estate Recap!
Questions? Call today!