Twin Cities Real Estate Market ReportHave you seen the February 2017 #TwinCities #RealEstate #MarketUpdate?
(Hint - the media doesn't tell the whole story and this is just the tip of the iceberg!!)
See the full report with graphs here: http://www.callsarahfirst.com/2017/02/06/twin-cities-real-estate-market-report-for-february-2017/ and call me to find out how these stats and trends will affect your home purchase or sale.
Here is the summary:
- Inventory of homes for sale is at an all time low
- Entry level inventory is the lowest
- The median price is high (interet rates are low)
- The price per sq foot is NOT at 2006 levels yet
- Showings are up since 2012
- Buyers start their search on the internet
You might also like these articles:
twin-cities-houses.com - Virtual Home Tours
Home Selling Help
Real estate gimmicks