Search For Homes

Your Home Sold - Guaranteed!

Your Home Sold - Guaranteed!
www.CallSarahFirst.com

Friday, October 18, 2013

MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!

"I want to sell my house" is just the start of the conversation.  Every home I sell is a unique situation and I create a individualized plan for every seller.  Whether you are downsizing, moving up or heading out, we will get you where you need to go!  

You can get a FREE market analysis for you home here: twin-cities-house-values.com

You can find your next home here: www.CallSarahFirst.com

Call me today and we will create a plan that is just right to help you get your house sold in your time frame for the maximum amount of money.

I have sold more houses in the past year than most agents.  Let me put my current market knowledge and skills to work for you! (I have references!)


Please feel free to research me on Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com and social networks!

My goal is to provide you with service in such an outstanding way that you can't help but tell your friends!


----------------------------------------------------------
Sarah Marrinan, Realtor®, Keller Williams Premier Realty
www.CallSarahFirst.com  *Direct: 651-964-0289*
Facebook.com/CallSarahFirst  Twitter.com/SarahMarrinan
*Ask me about paperless forms!

Looking for a career in real estate? Click HERE

No comments:

Coming Soon and Hot New Listings