Meeting Your Real Estate Agent
For your safety:
- You can quickly check with your local associations if the person you are meeting is a licensed REALTOR. Licensed agents have had background checks.
- An agent that meets you at their office is showing professionalism and will have the best tools readily available to help you.
For the safety of the agent:
- They may ask for your State issues ID.
- They SHOULD ask you for proof of funds or an approval letter from a lender showing you are qualified to purchase a home at this time.
- There are likely other staff members on site that will be eye witnesses or serve as escorts if you will be going out on showings directly from the meeting.
If you are ready to buy or sell real estate in the Twin Cities area, I am more than happy to schedule a meeting at our Vadnais Heights or Forest Lake Keller Williams Office.