The very basics of understanding Feng Shui in your home.Have you wondered about Feng Shui but just had no clue where to start and weren't interested enough to dig into it?
While I have no formal training, below is my version of Feng Shui 101 based on what has helped me quickly understand where to start at my own home and here is an article that touches on Feng Shui Home Selling Tips.
First, you lay the FengShui Life Energy Centers Bagua Map (I chose Western) over our house like this:
As seen in this video:
Then you apply these Feng Shui basics to each area:1) Light is the strongest manifestation of energy- no dark rooms.
2) Get rid of clutter. Clutter is SO bad for good Fung Shui.
3) Add plants. They are air purifiers, harmony, balance (bamboo- ward off negative thoughts and energy. Jade plant - money, prosperity, energy)
4) Clean air: OPEN the windows (or add air purifies and plants).
5) Remove electronics - primarily from bedrooms. No TVs, computers, etc. In family rooms, keep them behind cabinet doors.
6) Put all elements in each room:
7) Take off your shoes when you enter to prevent bad energies from the outside to enter and store them neatly
Oh, by the way... Here are what these words mean:
Feng Shui (wind and water)